- Version of Forms Form 20B, Form 23AC, Form 21A, Form 23ACA, Form 66, Form 23ACA (XBRL), Form 4 LLP, Form FC-4, Form 23B, Form FC-1, are modified w.e.f 1st Aug 2015. You are requested to plan accordingly.
- The requirement of filing declaration by a company before commencement of business or exercising its borrowing powers has been dispensed with under the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2015. Accordingly companies are no longer required to file e-form INC-21 with the Registrar through MCA portal.
- Stamp duty in the State of Kerala for registration of Memorandum of Association of a proposed company is changed vide Finance Bill 2015 with effect from 1st April 2015.
- All the Non Banking Financial Institutions/Companies registered with MCA are requested to comply with the requirement of section 45-IA of the RBI Act, 1934, if applicable to them. kindly visit the link to the RBI website https://www.rbi.org.in/Scripts/FAQView.aspx?Id=71 and follow all necessary procedures therein.
- Assessment Order under sub-section (3) of section 396 of the Companies Act, 1956 read with rule 12-A of the Companies(Central Government's) General Rules and Forms,1956 in the matter of proposed amalgamation of National Spot Exchange Limited(dissolved company) with its holding company, Financial Technologies (India) Limited(transferee company)…Click here to view
news & updates
- All donations towards the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund(PMNRF) are notified for 100% deduction from taxable income under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Recent Initiatives of MCA on Good Governance
- RBI Guidelines for Registration of NBFI/NBFC company
- Press releases
- "List of LLPs under striking off”
quotations & tenders
- Corrigendum dated 29.07.2015. 29.07.2015
- Tender Notice: Hiring One Vehicle on monthly basis for official use of the Official Liquidator, attached to Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh 27.07.2015
- Sale Notice:In the matter of M/s. Himanshu Proteins Limited (In liquidation) . 21.07.2015